- Strength grade class 50, 70, 80 and 100
- Grade A2 (304) and A4 (316) stainless steel
- Standard products manufactured to BS EN 3506
- ASTM A193 grades B8, B8M and B8T available
- Partially threaded ends available to order
- 45º chisel point ends available to order
- Machine capacity up to M76
It is important to clearly specify both the grade of material and strength class when ordering.
For partially threaded bars the specification should include the finish on the smooth portion, e.g as rolled, or class of polish.
Stainless steel metric studding can be supplied with a range of accessories which can be manufactured to meet individual contract requirements.