- Grade A2 (304) and A4 (316) stainless steel
- Strength grade class 50, 70, 80 and 100
- Mechanical properties to BS EN 3506
- Thread tolerances to BS 3643 6G
- ASTM A193 grades B8, B8M and B8T available
- 45º chisel point ends available to order
- Machine capacity up to M76
It is important to clearly specify both the grade of material and strength class when ordering.
For threaded bars, the specification should include the finish on the smooth portion, e.g as rolled, or class of polish.
For single or double-ended threaded bars the specification should include bar length and end thread lengths
Stainless steel metric studding can be supplied with a range of accessories which can be manufactured to meet individual contract requirements.